Milford Criminal Defense
The Milford District Court is located at 161 West Street in Milford, MA. This court is where all cases that originate out of Milford, Mendon, Upton, Hopedale, and Bellingham are handled. All cases out of Milford District Court are prosecuted by the Worcester County District Attorney’s Office. Milford District Court has only one open courtroom a day, and handles cases up until a jury trial is scheduled. All cases are sent to Worcester District Court for jury trial.
Attorneys James G. DeGiacomo and Sergey Mikhlin have handled many different types of cases out of the Milford District Court including DUI cases, firearm cases, and narcotics cases. For more information, see below.
Common Milford Charges
Milford Criminal Defense Attorneys James G. DeGiacomo and Sergey Mikhlin have handled many different types of cases out of the Milford District Court. Here are some of the most common charges that are seen:
- DUI: Also known as OUI, DUI charges are common, especially out of the surrounding Milford area due to the lack of public transportation. Being charged with a DUI can result in significant license suspensions, large fines, and even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI, call Milford DUI attorney, for a free consultation.
- Negligent Operation: Also known as driving to endanger, negligent operation is often seen along DUI charges, however, it can also be charged without accompanying a DUI. If you are charged with Negligent Operation, contact DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C. for a free consultation.
- Drug Charges: Drug charges are becoming more and more prevalent in the Milford area. Due to the over aggressive nature of some of the drug investigations in the Milford area, it is important to have an experienced Milford Criminal Defense Attorney review your case to see if your rights have been violated. If you have been charged with a drug crime, call DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C. right away for a free consultation.
Protect Your Rights with an Experienced Milford Criminal Defense Attorney
If you are facing criminal charges in Milford, MA, it is crucial to have a skilled and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney by your side. At DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C., we have a team of experienced lawyers who are dedicated to protecting the rights and interests of our clients.
Why choose us for your criminal defense needs:
- Extensive experience: Our attorneys have years of experience in handling a wide range of criminal cases, from DUI and drug offenses to assault and theft charges. We have a deep understanding of the local laws and court procedures in Milford.
- Personalized approach: We understand that every case is unique, and we take the time to listen to your side of the story. We will thoroughly investigate the details of your case, gather evidence, and develop a strong defense strategy tailored to your specific circumstances.
- Strong track record: Our law firm has a proven track record of success in defending our clients against criminal charges. We have achieved favorable outcomes, including dismissals, reduced charges, and acquittals, for many of our clients.
- Aggressive advocacy: We are not afraid to fight for your rights in and out of the courtroom. Our Milford criminal defense attorneys are skilled litigators who will vigorously advocate for you, challenging the prosecution's evidence and arguments to secure the best possible outcome.
- Compassionate support: We understand that facing criminal charges can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. Our team will provide you with compassionate support and guidance throughout the legal process, ensuring that you are informed and empowered every step of the way.
Don't leave your future to chance. Contact DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C. today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced Milford criminal defense attorneys.
DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C.
James G. DeGiacomo and Sergey Mikhlin are experienced Milford Criminal Defense Attorneys who have successfully handled numerous cases in the Milford District Court. If you have been accused of a crime in the Milford area, call DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C. right away. They are available 24/7 at (617) 941-3666 for free consultations.
DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C. Milford office is located at 196 East Main Street, Suite 2C-376.