Milford DUI Attorneys James G. DeGiacomo and Sergey Mikhlin
It is never a good day when you get pulled over. A speeding ticket or failing to yield may be a headache, but after you pay your ticket you are usually back on your way. What happens when you get a DUI? Getting a DUI in Massachusetts can end with you paying huge fines, loss of license and even jail time. Naturally, no one wants any of those things to happen but if you do get pulled over for a DUI in Milford you need an experienced Milford DUI Attorney.
Do not go through the process alone. When you have the assistance of talented Milford DUI Attorney working with you, you have the best chance of getting the results you want.
Milford DUI Attorneys James G. DeGiacomo and Sergey Mikhlin have been practicing law for over a dozen years and is ready to put his experience to work. At our office, our goal is for our clients to get the results that they deserve. We want to make sure that you get the assistance you need every step of the way. As former prosecutors Milford DUI Attorneys James G. DeGiacomo and Sergey Mikhlin can assist you in navigating the legal system and they are well versed in the way that the prosecution will think and act in the courtroom. When you contact our office, our team of Milford DUI Attorney’s will examine your case from beginning to end leaving no stones unturned.
If you have gotten a DUI and chosen another Milford DUI Attorney to represent you and you were found guilty, you may have lost your license. Did you know that there is a possibility that you could get it back? Our office is well versed in “Cinderella Licenses” and can assist you today in getting one so that you do not have to struggle with not being able to get back and forth to work.
Protect Your Rights with Experienced Legal Representation
When facing a DUI charge, it is crucial to have a knowledgeable and skilled attorney by your side. At DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C., our team of dedicated Milford DUI attorneys has extensive experience defending clients against DUI charges.
By choosing our firm to represent you, you can expect:
- Expertise in DUI laws: Our attorneys have a deep understanding of the complex DUI laws in Massachusetts and stay up-to-date on any changes or updates.
- Strategic defense strategies: We will carefully review the details of your case and develop a strong defense strategy tailored to your specific circumstances.
- Thorough investigation: Our team will conduct a comprehensive investigation, examining all evidence, including police reports, breathalyzer results, and witness statements, to identify any weaknesses in the prosecution's case.
- Negotiation skills: If it is in your best interest, we will negotiate with the prosecution to seek a reduction in charges or alternative sentencing options.
- Courtroom advocacy: Should your case proceed to trial, our attorneys are seasoned litigators who will vigorously advocate for your rights in the courtroom.
Don't face a DUI charge alone. Contact DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C. today to schedule a consultation and discuss your legal options.
A Milford DUI Lawyer You Can Trust
If you have been arrested for operating under the influence in Milford or the surrounding area, do now wait. The sooner you contact Milford DUI Attorneys James G. DeGiacomo and Sergey Mikhlin, the sooner you will be able to get your case resolved in the best manner possible. We are available at any time for a free consultation at (617) 941-3666.