Plymouth DUI Attorneys
Plymouth DUI Attorneys | Plymouth County OUI Attorneys
The Plymouth District Court is located at 52 Obery Street in Plymouth, MA. This court is where all cases that originate out of Duxbury, Halifax, Plymouth, Hanson, Kingston, Marshfield, Pembroke, and Plympton are handled. All cases out of the Plymouth District Court are handles by the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office.
Plymouth DUI Attorneys James G. DeGiacomo and Sergey Mikhlin have handled many different types of cases out of the Plymouth District Court, and were prosecutors there prior to entering private practice. For more information, see below.
Important Motions in a DUI Case
While the facts surrounding every DUI case are different, there are a number of motions that can be available. Because of this it is important to have an experienced Plymouth OUI Attorney to review your case so that you can ensure that your rights are not being compromised. Here are some of the motions that Plymouth OUI Lawyers James G. DeGiacomo and Sergey Mikhlin evaluate every DUI case for:
- Motion to Dismiss the Complaint based on a lack of probable cause.
- Motion to Dismiss the Complaint based on a violation of the defendant’s 5A rights.
- Motion to Suppress Evidence based on an unconstitutional stop.
- Motion to Suppress Evidence based on an impermissibly extended stop.
- Motion to Suppress Statements based on a violation of the defendant’s Miranda rights.
- Motion to Suppress of the Breathalyzer based on a violation of the CMRs.
DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C.
James G. DeGiacomo and Sergey Mikhlin are experienced Plymouth DUI Attorneys, who have successfully defended many clients in the Plymouth District Court. If you were arrested for DUI or OUI in the Plymouth area, call DeGiacomo & Mikhlin, P.C. right away. They are available 24/7 at (617) 941-3666 for free consultations.