Lowell DUI Lawyer – Gregory Noble
Were you arrested on DUI charges? A guilty verdict can lead to steep penalties. These may include license suspensions, fines and incarceration. Know your rights. Contact Lowell DUI Lawyer Gregory M. Noble. He will give you a free case evaluation.
Some common DUI cases we defend include:
- First Offense DUI: Just because this is your first offense does not mean you will get off easy. First offense DUI convictions lead to a variety of penalties. You can lose your driver’s license for up to 1 year and have to pay up to $1,200 to reinstate it. You could be charged with up to $5,000 in additional fines. The judge could even decide to sentence you to up to 2 ½ years in jail. Don’t gamble with your freedom. Hire an experienced Lowell DUI lawyer.
- Second Offense DUI: If this is your second offense, possible penalization worsens. You coud lose your license for 2 years, pay up to $10,000 in fines and spend up to 2 ½ years in jail. You don’t want DUI convictions to pile up. Prospective employers, insurance agencies and rental communities can see into your past. Let Greg help you fight the charges.
- Third Offense DUI: If this is your third DUI offense, you need to retain a Lowell DUI lawyer immediately. You could lose your license for 8 years, pay up to $15,000 in fines and spend the next 5 years in prison.
- Chemical Test Refusal: Although field sobriety tests are not legally required, chemical tests are. You can have your license suspended for refusing a breathalyzer. Lowell DUI Lawyer Gregory M. Noble has successfully helped clients fight these charges. Greg Chemical Test Refusal Appeal process. He will work to prove your arrest was unlawful.
- Vehicular Manslaughter: If someone was killed in a DUI car crash, you could face vehicular manslaughter charges. Your first offense will cause you to lose your driving rights for a minimum of 15 years. You could spend up to 20 years in a federal prison. You may have to pay $25,000 in fines in addition to retribution in a civil case. You need immediate legal representation.
DUI Defense Attorney Gregory M. Noble
You need an experienced Lowell DUI lawyer who understands the system. Greg is an extremely experienced in the courtroom. He started his career working for the prosecution, so he knows how the system works. He won’t let you get bullied into taking an unfair plea. Greg will go to court to defend your rights. For your free case evaluation call 617-315-8377.