Dean College Criminal Defense Attorney
Dean College is a well-respected New England school. They pride themselves on providing a safe atmosphere that is conducive to learning. They do not respond lightly to students with criminal charges.
Are you a student attending Dean College? Were you arrested on criminal charges? A Dean College criminal defense attorney can help you fight those charges. Attorney James G. DeGiacomo has protected the rights of many Massachusetts residents.
College Students with Criminal Charges
As a college student, it is important to avoid criminal charges. Of course, everyone should avoid a conviction, but students are in a unique situation. In addition to facing the government’s legal charges, you can also be penalized by your school.
Here are some possible College penalizations:
• Cancellation of Scholarships
• Booted from Sports Teams
• School Suspension
• School Expulsion
• Exclusion from Student Housing
You need a Dean College criminal defense attorney to ensure your ability to complete your college education. If you are found guilty and still manage to finish your studies, your challenges aren’t over. A criminal conviction can prevent you from obtaining various licenses and certifications. Even if your future career does not require such a permit, many employers will not hire prospective employees with criminal pasts.
Common College Charges
There are a few criminal charges that are common among college students. The right Dead College criminal defense attorney will carefully analyze your case, figuring out your best defense.
Here are some typical college charges that Gregory has seen:
• Underage Drinking: This is one of the most common offenses among college students. If you are under 21, you are not allowed to buy, possess or drink alcohol. There are a few exceptions to this rule. An experienced Dean College criminal defense attorney will find the defense best for your case.
• DUI: DUI: Each year, many students are arrested on DUI charges. Possible penalties include jail time, fines and license suspension. Once arrested for DUI, contact a Dean College criminal defense attorney immediately.
• Marijuana Possession: It is very common for college students to experiment with marijuana. Many never get caught. If you were one of the unlucky ones to be arrested for marijuana possession, you need a criminal defense attorney to protect you and your 4th amendment rights.
• Sex Crimes: This is one of the most common college felony charges. Sometimes an underage girl sneaks onto a college campus, or a girl claims to have been too drunk. These are severe accusations that could ruin your college experience, your future employment, and your reputation. Seeking proper legal representation is imperative.
Attorney James G. DeGiacomo
Dean College criminal defense attorney James G. DeGiacomo wants to see you succeed in life. He will aggressively defend your rights to help solidify your future. Call James G. DeGiacomo today at 617-315-8377 for a free consultation. He is available 24/7, so call him right away. The sooner you call, the sooner he can start protecting your legal rights.